Monday, April 30, 2012

Reading Log

Pages read this week: 240
Pages read total: 2854

I decided to take a quick little break from Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins as I was getting slightly tired of reading about the same characters that I had been reading about for quite some time. I picked up the book Here's the Deal: Don't Touch Me by Howie Mandel. It's an autobiography that describes Howie's up and rising come to fame. I enjoyed this particular part of the story because it I was fascinated about reading road Howie had to take to become so famous and how he met his wife. However, even today, the most interesting part I found of the story was his germaphobia. He explains that he shaved off all of his hair because of his fear of germs. He then goes into a comical story about how his daughter had to go to the bathroom while they were driving on a high way. He then pulled over to the side of the road and carried her into the woods. He decided to hold her up high while she urinated forgetting that she couldn't "aim" resulting in him being covered in urine on his face. Talk about a germaphobe's worst nightmare..

No comments:

Post a Comment